A highly durable, professional U-handle brushcutter, for the toughest applications.
Whether you're working with a trimmer head or blade, you can depend on its power to get through the job with ease.
Features one of ECHO’s most powerful engines designed to maximise efficiency and comfort.
Vibration reduced by ECHO anti-vibe technology.
- 41.5cc Engine displacement
- 1.8 kW Output
- 9.0kg Dry Weight
- 1.23 L/h Fuel Consumption At Maximum Engine Power
- 0.690 Litres Fuel tank capacity
- ES-Start Assist System
- Solid Driveshaft type
- Tap & Go Nylon head Standard
- 3-cutter Metal Blade Standard
- 1.33 Gear reduction ratio
- 28.0mm Main pipe diameter
- 8.0mm Drive shaft diameter
- 2.5 / 4.7 m/s2 Vibration L/R Nylon head
- 3.2 / 2.9 m/s2 Vibration L/R Metal Blade
Read about them here.
X-Series means ECHO's best-in-class products. More power, lighter weight and performance that will noticeably increase your productivity. Designed for professionals who demand the best and highest quality tools.
X-Series engines make this line-up exceptional. They offer a revolutionary combination to get jobs done faster with less fatigue.
Read about X-Series here.