The CS-420ES petrol chainsaw has a 40.2cc engine and Easy Start for almost effortless starting.
Useful features include a tool-less air filter cover allowing easy air filter access, even when wearing gloves; a side-access chain tensioner enables easy chain adjustment; the anti-icing system prevents the carburettor from freezing in colder months
With a 38cm/15" guide bar, the CS-420ES is a mid-range, low emission chainsaw that could be used by tree surgeons or farmers for felling trees and logging.
- 40.2cc Engine displacement
- 4.6kg Dry weight
- 1.60kW Output
- 0.41 litres Fuel tank capacity
- 0.95 l/h Fuel consumption at max engine power
- 0.28 litres Chain oil tank capacity
- Side Chain tensioner
- CDI Ignition system
- Priming pump
- Choke with automatic fast idle release
- ES-Start Start assist system
- 38cm/15" Bar length
- 0.058"/1.5mm Guide bar gauge
- 0.325" Saw chain pitch
Read about them here.